Morimura Bros., Inc. recognizes that environmental problems have become such potentially long-term-issues on global scale, and shall make every possible effort towards realizing a "sustainable development" which is aimed at creating a harmony between social and economic development, and sound environmental conservation.
In accordance with the Basic Policy shown below, Morimura Bros., Inc. shall endeavor to realize the Corporate Philosophy through domestic and overseas business activities.
October 1, 2007 Established
- 1．Management Philosophy
- We shall recognize the importance of environmental problems and strive to manage our business activities by balancing social and economic development, and environmental conservation.
- 2．Compliance with Environmental Laws and Regulations
- We shall comply with various relevant environmental laws and regulations, international rules, as well as all agreements signed by us.
- 3．Environmental Activities
- １）Consideraion on the Natural Environment
We shall act considering ecological and environmental protection issues and the preservation of biological diversity.
２）Efficient Utilization of Resources and Energy
We shall recognize the finite nature of resources and energy, and endeavor to make its effective use.
３）Contribution to the Creation of a Recycling-oriented Society
We shall contribute to create a recycling-oriented society by reducing waste, and reusing and recycling resources.
４）Contribution to the Creation of a Low Carbon Society
Base on the recognitin that the creatin of a low carbon society is an urgent issue, we shall engage actively to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
５）Contribution to Society
We shall join, support and promote activities, which contribute to the resolution of environmental problems.
- 4．Environmental Management Systems
- By utilizing ISO 14001 environmental management systems, we shall strive to accurately address and continuously improve environmental problems.
- 5．Education and Disclosure of Environmental Policy
- We shall familiarize all directors and employees with this Environmental Policy and also disclose it publicly.
January 1, 2013 Revised